There are many churches who require you to dress, worship, eat, drink (or not drink), pray or even be baptized in very specific ways. At Celebration, we try not to get caught up in nit-picky, disputable matters that aren’t biblically crystal clear.
Instead of a lot of rules, we focus on the core Christian beliefs and emphasize the joy of a personal relationship with a God who loves us.
We love and accept all who come to worship, learn, celebrate and serve with us.
- In one holy, loving, all-powerful and gracious Creator God who exists in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ, born of the virgin Mary, fully God and fully man, is both Lord and Savior.
- That Jesus Christ suffered and died on the cross for human sin, that he was raised bodily on the third day, and that he ascended to heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father.
- That Jesus Christ will come again to judge the living and the dead and reign over all things.
- In the ministry of the Holy Spirit, who brings sinners to repentance, who gives eternal life to believers, and who lives in them to conform them to the image of Jesus Christ.
- That the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God, the ultimate authority for all matters of faith and practice.
- That Christians should gather in regular fellowship and live holy lives that make evident the good news that humans enter the Kingdom of God by putting their trust in Jesus Christ.
- In the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- That salvation comes not by works, but only by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- In the resurrection of the dead, the saved to the resurrection of life and the lost to the resurrection of judgement.